Currently listing 74 recipes in 90 categories!Latest Recipes
2½ cups chocolate cookie crumbs
2 tablespoons sugar
4 tablespoons butter, melted
¼ cup heavy cream
2½ tablespoons instant espresso powder
3 pounds cream cheese
1 cup sour cream
1¾ cups sugar
1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
? cup heavy cream
2 tablespoons corn syrup
½ cup chopped milk chocolate
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F. Lightly grease the base of a 10-inch springform pan with nonstick spray.
2. Make the crust: In a large bowl, mix the chocolate cookie crumbs with the sugar and melted butter to combine. Press the mixture evenly into the base of the prepared springform pan. Bake until set, 10 to 15 minutes. Cool.
3. Make the batter: In a small pot, bring the cream to a simmer over medium heat. Add the espresso powder and stir to combine. Cool to room temperature.
4. In the bowl of a food processor, pulse the cream cheese, sour cream, cooled heavy cream with espresso powder and sugar until well combined. Scrape well after mixing. Add the eggs one at a time, pulsing and scraping well after each addition. Add the vanilla and salt, and pulse to combine.
5. Bake the cheesecake: Pour the batter over the cooled crust and transfer to the oven. Once the cheesecake is in the oven, reduce the temperature to 300°F. Bake until the cheesecake is set but still slightly jiggly in the center, about 1 to 1½ hours.
6. Turn off the oven and leave the cheesecake inside for 1 hour. Remove the cheesecake from the oven and refrigerate until fully cooled, about 2 hours. Run a knife around the edge of the cooled cheesecake, then release it from the springform pan.
7. Make the glaze: In a small pot, heat the cream and corn syrup over medium heat. Place the milk chocolate into a small heat-safe bowl. When the cream comes to a boil, pour it over the chocolate. Let it sit for 15 seconds, untouched. Mix the ganache to combine, and pour immediately over the cheesecake. Let set before slicing and serving.
This recipe currently has 0 pictures.
This recipe currently has 0 comments. Add your own comment in the right hand menu.
Rate this Recipe: Comment on this Recipe:
For spam prevention, enter code:
Other Recipes in this Category:
Recipe Cloud Tags:
Thank you, your comments will be reviewed shortly!