Currently listing 74 recipes in 90 categories!Latest Recipes
14-oz. soft caramel squares
2 tablespoons heavy cream
18 chocolate cream-filled wafer cookies
18-oz. chocolate chips
1. Line a 9×9 in square pan with foil going up the sides and spray with cooking spray.
2. Unwrap the caramel squares and put in a bowl. Add heavy cream, and microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
3. Pour the mixture in the pan and spread into an even layer. Chill for 5-10 minutes until the caramel has cooled but is still soft.
4. Place a layer of wafer cookies as close together as possible on top of the caramel.
5. Refrigerate until the caramel is firm, at least one hour.
6. Take the bars out of the pan using the foil as handles. Peel off the foil.
7. Use a sharp knife to cut the individual bars and trim uneven edges. If the caramel is difficult to cut, refrigerate for another 30 minutes or freeze for 15 minutes.
8. Melt the chocolate in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
9. Balancing a candy bar on a fork (wafer-side down) dip in the melted chocolate, or use a spoon to cover it. Tap on the edge of the bowl to get off the excess chocolate. Slide the bar on a parchment-lined tray or another non-stick surface.
10. Let the candy bars sit on counter for about 30 minutes or refrigerate until the chocolate is hard.
This recipe currently has 0 pictures.
This recipe currently has 0 comments. Add your own comment in the right hand menu.
Rate this Recipe: Comment on this Recipe:
For spam prevention, enter code:
Other Recipes in this Category:
Recipe Cloud Tags:
Thank you, your comments will be reviewed shortly!